Maple Terrace Inn (MTI), Presidents' Inn (PI), Martha's Cottage (MC),
Hammond-Routt House (HRH), Niles-Bailey House (NBH)
- Continental Breakfast is self-serve daily, 7:00-9:00AM.
- Recently restored.
- Listed on National Historic Register (MTI, MC, NBH)
- Easy access from the Natchez Trace Parkway & Interstate 55.
- Private well lit parking on site
- Walking distance to churches, historic court square, cafes and shops
- Central heat and air systems
- Antique appointments/ Fine furnishings
- Queen sized beds in all guest rooms (MTI,PI,NBH)
- Queen sized bed, Rm.#1; Full bed, Rm.#2 (MC)
- Queen sized bed, Mahala Ford Room (HRH)
- Pair of twin sized beds, Mary Potts Room (HRH)
- Pair of twin sized beds, Garrigues Room (HRH)
- Full, private bathrooms en suite, all guest rooms (MTI, PI, downstairs suite at NBH) and High Pockets Room (HRH)
- Full, private bathrooms down the hall (MC, HRH)
- Claw foot tubs/showers (MTI, MC)
- Flat screen T.V. with Dish in all guest rooms.
- FREE wireless DSL (High Speed Internet Access).
- Guests provided key for secure bike storage in lighted, 16'x10' building on site (MTI, HRH)
- PRIVACY: Martha's Cottage is exclusively reserved for members of the same party.