Maple Terrace Inn (MTI), Presidents' Inn (PI), Martha's Cottage (MC),
Hammond-Routt House (HRH), Niles-Bailey House (NBH)
- Breakfast is served daily at 8:00 a.m. Guests select the items they desire from a full breakfast menu (MTI, PI, MC, NBH)
- Recently restored.
- Listed on National Historic Register (MTI, MC, NBH)
- Easy access from the Natchez Trace Parkway & Interstate 55.
- Private well lit parking on site
- Walking distance to churches, historic court square, cafes and shops
- Central heat and air systems
- Antique appointments / Fine furnishings
- Queen size beds in all guest rooms (MTI,PI,NBH)
- Queen size bed, Rm.#1; Full bed, Rm.#2 (MC)
- Private bathrooms in all guest rooms (MTI, PI, NBH)
- Claw foot tubs/showers (MTI, MC)
- Cable T.V. in all guest rooms.
- FREE wireless DSL (High Speed Internet Access).
- 16'x10' secure storage building with bike racks (MTI)
- Guests provided key access to store bikes (MTI).
- Available on site are an air pump, universal tools, spare tubes and patches (MTI).